Recommended Sites

Creative Guest: Note Card Holder Tutorial by Scrappy Betties

I stumbled upon Scrappy Betties blog and fell in love with these note card holders. Alicia is so kind to stop by and share this easy-to-follow tutorial with us. I can't wait to make some as gifts! Make sure to check out her super creative blog!

Here's a fun little note card holder to make
for your desk,
or pass on to a lucky friend.



Box no. 1



Box no. 2




Instructions:











Final notes:
  • Adhere flaps and attach the box onto chipboard base.
  • This particular box fits cards 3 1/2" x 2 1/2".
  • It holds approximately 12 cards and envelopes.
  • I found a site for the little envelopes that fit perfectly, go here.

I would love to see what you make with this quickie of a pattern, post some links to your creations, either at this post or at my blog ScrappyBetties.blogspot.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment