Recommended Sites

Alpine Quilt Group January 2011 Meeting - Part I Show n Tell

Tuesday night was our first meeting in 2011 with my friends in the Alpine Quilt Group. The room was packed. It is always great to see friends with quilts.
This quilt was made with Amy's pattern from American Quilting. It is a lovely quilt.
This is Flora's Quilt. I made a quilt made with this pattern, too. It is a fun one to make and enjoy looking at all the different fabrics. The yellow is lovely with it all.
This is Flora's too. I really like the fabric and colors in this quilt. It is quite modern and lovely.
This quilt shows off the fantastic fabric so well. Love the feel and I love mushrooms.
Susan did a great job with this pinwheel and circle quilt. Darling.
This is Wren, who does my custom machine quilting. She's fantastic. She did the quilting on my latest pattern. Her quilt has a wool like feel to it.
This is another Wren quilt. She quilted the rough edge circles with her long arm as she quilted the whole quilt. Smart.Really really love this quilt. The applique is beautiful.
This quit is made with Fruit Cake fabric. Love it.This is Paula's quilt. It is so perfect. She's been working on the hand quilting since 2007. Beautifully pieced and appliqued but amazingly hand quilted.This is Janice's quilt. She customized the original pattern to show things outside her own window.This is Amber's quilt. She's teaching this at Alpine Quilt Retreats coming up this spring.

Next week I'll post our presentation by Syd of Alpine Quilt Retreats. You won't want to miss Syd's trunk show. It was amazing. But I want to finish my block-of-the month that Syd is doing for the group before I show you her project and quilts. So stay tuned for part II.

-nanette

0 comments:

Post a Comment