Recommended Sites

Fabric Friday Dreaming of Sew Cherry

I know it is January and so many of us are fabric dieting. I mean don't we try every year with the D word? So it helps to plan. Market is going to be in SLC and there will be so many tasty treats between now and then. For Fabric Friday I wanted to tantalize you with photos of an upcoming line I'm super excited about. You will want to allow for these delicious fabrics as you plan your sewing feasts.
Lori Holt's Sew Cherry for Riley Blake Fabrics will be in stores during April 2011. I'm personally counting the days and dreaming of what to make. My head is swimming with ideas and I haven't been able to decide yet. But for sure I'll be making several projects with Lori's fabric.
Lori's fabric will be available in yardage and pre-cuts. I personally love pre-cuts. They give me a taste of each individual color and design.
Fat quarter packs are my favorites to nibble on. A fat quarter pack is so incredibly flexible.
Just look how delicious these beauties look lined up like that. The colors are simply delectable.
I'm definitely going to have to make my Freda's Flowers quilt with cute little roll. I think my pattern would serve up so yummy with these cherries and flowers.

I simply can't wait. Spring hurry up.

-nanette

0 comments:

Post a Comment