Recommended Sites

Fabric Friday - RED!

It is Friday, whew, the end of a long busy and complex week. I'm excited to finish patterns and then move into new projects and I'm getting closer....
So it was such a fantastic surprise when I got home from work Thursday evening and found a sweet present from my friend Nan of Pots and Pins. Nan is amazing and so incredibly talented. I absolutely adore her but she lives states away so we have this long distance friendship. Who wouldn't be super excited to come home and find this waiting for them!
Nan knows me so well and knows my love of red. I was excited to open up and see the loveliness. The vintage valentine card is so darling. Big fat fun cotton rick-rack in red and white -just luscious. And more and more valentine themed goodness. Such unique things: a heart pancake turner, a sweet hot chocolate mug, valentine socks and PEEPS!!
There is a heart ring, sparkly valentine hearts to decorate my entryway table and red sugar sprinkles for valentine cupcakes or cookies. Nan is a fantastic cook/chef/baker. I have made her recipes and they don't disappoint. She even went to Italy and took a cooking class!
Then the whole contents were wrapped inside this sweet group of red and white dot fabric. Love the dots. I want to cut into these and play with them.

Thanks so much Nan. You made my day and week. Fabric Friday is full of Red today.

-nanette

0 comments:

Post a Comment