Recommended Sites

Marvelously Mixed-Up Movie Quotes

For some time I have been wanting to do a quiz. Not a normal quiz, but a quiz like I've never seen on any other blog. Not to say it has never been done, but I've never seen it. So here's the deal. Each quote below is a mix-up of two or three quotes from different well-known movies. You job is to identify the movies. Each quote also will have a picture beneath it from one of the two or three movies to help you with the identification. Just leave a comment with your answers, and the winner will win a set of note-cards handmade by Sarah and I! :) So please enter! And tell others about this quiz so we can see how many entries we get! :) All set? I'll start off easy! Here we go!

1. "It is a truth universally acknowledged that this is the farthest I've ever been from home."
Hint:


2. "And these beads give it just the right touch, don't you think, ___?" "No I don't! I think your dress is the ugliest one I ever saw!"
Hint:


3. "Wake up Dolly Daydream! As your lady-in-waiting, I'm waiting!"

Hint:


4. "It's rather damp in town, I think I'll take me to Paris. I'm bored to death with this rain."
Hint:

5. "You look so cold. Come and sit with me." "What care I for a cold when there is such a man?" "You're face is all red!" "You're right. Help me get dressed?"

Hint:

6. "A ball. What say you to a ball?" "Every savage can dance, and it's the Lendler- it's an Austrian folk-dance."

Hint:


7. "What is that strange smell? It's like...burnt feathers. Take those handkerchiefs away from your noses!"

Hint:


8. "I've been constantly avariciously scheming!" "What is that supposed to mean?" "Loosely translated it means...we cheat."

Hint:


9. "Well he certainly didn't become Prime Minister on account of his looks." "Neither would you if you'd been shot thru' the `art. Hope he wasn't British Consul."

Hint:


10. "Look! There's a piece of blue sky! Let us catch it!" "Why didn't you just say so before?" "Because I love you--'re advice!"

Hint:


Okay! There you go! Good luck! ~Rachel and Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment