Recommended Sites

Create With Me – Rosette Frame Gallery

image
I have never made a rosette. There I said it. I've been crafting and featuring a ton of them but, nope-never made one UNTIL...

I was motivated to give them a try and honestly I can't stop!! It's a new small addiction.
So excited about the response we received and how many of you hopped on board!

We decided to have something that you could create in one night or have as a crafty
GNO and we'll definitely be doing more of these simple projects this year!!
You will LOVE all of the different varieties, sizes, fabrics, etc. that were used this month!

Let's start with The Secret Stitch Club tutorial that we used for this month...
image
...thanks gals for being so willing to share this with Ucreate!!

Here's Mine...
image
K, so don't make fun of me because my photos are being developed and I still have the models in the frames...HAHA!!
I wanted a fun frame for my kitchen and I wanted it to match my kitchen table runner with the red/black/white theme so I decided to go with my favorite zebra and hoodstooth fabric and put a pop of red and white fabric!
I got out my handy Silhouette and vinyled my children's names on this black frame to put some fun snapshots in!!
I had such a fabulous time creating this month!
image
image
image
image
image 
image
image
image
image
image
image


Amber @ Little Legacies 
image
image 

Kris @ Novel Ideas 
image
image


Khadija @ Creative Mind
image


Stephanie T.
image 


Catherine @ Avery and Winslow 
image
image
image 


Jen N.
image


Kathy K.
image


Meredith @ What’s Next Ma 
image


Jennifer S.
image


Davina J.
image


Amy @ All in a Day 
image
image


Angie @ In My Sparetime 
image
image


Lindsey @ The Fromm
image


Kimberly R.
image
image 

Krista @ Lopez Family 
image


Heather @ Jones Family 
image


Andriani Retno @  Hayano Handemade
image


Katie @ Sew Woodsy
image
image
image


Thank you to every single one of you who participated in January!! Your frames are FABULOUS!!


PRIZES!!
As a special thank you we are giving away two “Love Words Collage”  vinyl sheets by I Show Off Vinyl Designs to a couple of you {randomly of course!}
image

Winner: #30 – Jen N. from Utah
Winner: #17 – Stephanie T.

{Please contact me at Ucreatecrafts@gmail.com with your shipping information.}   

Watch for February's Create With Me announcement this week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment