Recommended Sites

Happy Valentine's Day

When I was a kid I loved Valentine's Day. Getting that pack of store bought valentines and my "class list" was so exciting. I would sit at the kitchen table and paw through the valentines picking out valentines for each classmate that matched my friendship or feelings for them. Ahhh. Good times.
Valentine's Day is pretty low key. I love red and love those vintage valentine images. When my kids were little we'd do fun things with them and for them on Valentine's Day like red scrambled eggs and new underwear.
I did make some cookies for Mr. Hive and a friend brought some over for me. Mr. Hive doesn't like sugar cookies and prefers plain oatmeal. So that is what I made.

I think my valentine this year is Allison. She's such a sweetheart.

-nanette

0 comments:

Post a Comment