Recommended Sites

Meet the Newest Ucreate Contributor…

 

 

becky

Meet. Becky.

Many of you already know that she’s my one and only sister, but for those of you who haven’t met Becky let me introduce you!

We are 11 months apart {I’m the oldest!} and we’ve been crafting together ever since we were little girls. When we were younger we were constantly asked if we were twins. We were best friends and worst enemies growing up and now you can find us talking on the phone daily about absolutely nothing…we’re pretty much inseparable!

When I first expanded Ucreate, I knew I wanted Becky on board! Sadly, she was working full-time at another job and it didn’t fit into her busy schedule. She has helped me out with random Ucreate projects in the meantime and I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate her.

When a position opened up for a Kid’s Create contributor this month, I asked if she might be interested. She was thrilled and accepted immediately.

She’s witty, sarcastic, creative, and super sweet!!

[12-2008+007.jpg]

I asked her to introduce herself…

I am so happy that Kari asked me to be the Kid's Create contributor

I am excited to get to know you fabulous readers and fellow-creators. 

I am married to the world's most patient man whom I met through Kari over 12 years ago.  Mr. Patient and I have 3 children: Ethan, 9; Isabella, 3; and Elizabeth 2. 

I am constantly trying to find things to entertain them and boost their creativity.  Nope, I am not a perfect mother who spends all day teaching pre-school curriculum from birth; I am perfectly okay with Elmo and Dora helping me out once in awhile. I do enjoy helping them learn through fun crafts and ideas I find online.  Now I get to share those with you through Kid's Create.
I love my family, homemade lasagna, Coke, dark chocolate, my Savior, the Utah Jazz, and being able to express myself to whoever will listen. 

Yep, that's me in a nutshell.”

Welcome Becky!!  I can’t wait to see the awesome ideas you share with us and the way you’ll motivate kids to create!

0 comments:

Post a Comment