Recommended Sites

My 2010 Alpine Quilt Group Quilt Finished

I really loved our 2010 Alpine Group Quilt Project designed by Jina Barney. I am really proud of myself for keeping up with the project and completing the quilt in a timely way.
I love how it turned out. We started the quilt in the center and every month added blocks onto it. I kind of backed myself into a corner when I started the quilt with that black dot border in the center. But it worked out when I chose the big dot for the outside border.
The quilt is really huge. So big (long) that it needs a California twin bed! But I love the life in the design and love the colors. The blocks were incredibly fun to make.
I hung it on this wall to photograph only. You can't really see the bottom but I love the stockings laying on the floor. I'm not sure where I'll use it because it isn't the size of quilt wall hanging and we don't have twin sized beds at our house anymore. Everyone has a full or larger. It really was one of the most fun quilts I've made.

-nanette

0 comments:

Post a Comment