Recommended Sites

New Blog: Imperfectly Polished



Meet. Jessie.

(author of Imperfectly Polished)

“Hi! I’m Jessie Hyde and this is my new passion-my home and my blog. Let me start off by telling you that I am a complete decorating fraud.  I have no training in home decorating or design of any kind.  I am actually a first grade teacher who just happens to love making my home beautiful.  However, it is done on a very tight budget.  My wonderful husband were married in July of 2009 and have been working hard to pay off school loans and be debt free.  We are big Dave Ramsey fans and are proud to have paid off over $40,000 since we have been married.  Dave’s slogan is “Live like no one else, so one day you can live like no one else” and that is exactly what we plan on doing.
That being said, I want to be able to make our home beautiful without affecting our long-term plans.  I love a good challenge and have recently taken on the task of redecorating our home.
So, come hang out.  Learn about how unique artwork, furniture renovation, a can of paint can rejuvenate your home and life and see our home tackled one room at a time.”

Jessie’s got some serious creative skills…

Stool Seat Cover Tutorial

Blue is a hot color right now and I’m lovin’ these makeovers!



Built-in Desk

Jessie’s husband turned an old door into this fabulous desk!



DIY Entryway Bench & Shelf

How cool is this rustic entryway?


This is a little taste of what you’ll find at Jessie’s Imperfectly Polished blog! Make sure to check out her fabulous tips/tricks and sewing projects while you’re there!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment