Recommended Sites

2.28.2011

When a loved one passes away, you tend to find yourself remembering all the memories you have of that person and reflecting back on the life they led.  Mostly, the time you spent with that person.


On 2.28.2011, my Grandpa parted from earth and joined our loving Father in Heaven. He was 83 years old and had lived a full life.  Married to my Grandma for 59 years, together they have 8 Children, 16 Grandchildren, and 14 Great Grandchildren.  He loved to wiggle his ears, play and tease the great grandkids, and be with family. He was a "what you see is what you get" kinda guy. Never tried to impress anyone, just tried to be himself. Take or leave it.  I was able to get to know my Grandpa a little better in the last 15 years when they moved closer to my family and am blessed to have been able to spend that time with him.

He was and still is my Grandpa and I love him very much.  Rest in Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment