Recommended Sites

Creative Guest: Pink Fig Patterns (friends forever t-shirts!)

 

 

chloeMiekologo

 

My name is Chelsea of Pink Fig Patterns and I am so excited to be featured on Ucreate today!

My heart goes out to the people of Japan and because I have children of my own, I am especially concerned for their children.

I have made a "Chloe & Mieko" t-shirt to remind the children of Japan that we love them. The name ”Chloe” means blooming and ”Mieko” in Japanese means beautiful blessed child. The heart in the middle represents the worlds love for Japan and is a sweet reminder of how we are all praying for them and their recovery.

 

ChloeMiekoCloseUP

 Chloe & Meiko Shirt Tutorial

Please use this tutorial to make a t-shirt for a little girl in Japan. Send the t-shirt to me and I will make sure it gets to a child who has been affected by this tragedy. I have contacts in Japan who will personally deliver them to the children.

 

ChloeMiekoWebPic

In return, I will send you a 50% off coupon to use on my new Rag Doll pattern coming out this May! These dolls can also be made for the children of Japan. I will be doing a huge launch for the pattern and asking for doll donations to accompany the t-shirts!

Watch my blog for more details:

 www.pinkfigdesign.blogspot.com

Shirts can be sent to:

Pink Fig
2415 San Ramon Valley Blvd.
#4-216
San Ramon, CA 94583


I hope you enjoy Chloe & Mieko!

0 comments:

Post a Comment