Recommended Sites

Heading South

Thank you everyone for your kind and thoughtful comments. I have the sweetest friends. I won't answer you each individually but know your get well wishes mean so much to me. I'm starting to feel better. I went from having influenza to bronchitis and totally lost my voice for a bit. I am starting to have good days with the bad. I've cut my schedule to the bone to try to get better and I haven't picked up a needle and thread for nearly 3 weeks now. I have litterally done nothing and have not even read a book or looked at a blog.

I'm heading south to St. George to stay with family and try to finish getting better. I hope to be back strong in a couple weeks. I'm sure I'll be back to sewing in no time. Thanks for being my readers and friends.

-nanette

0 comments:

Post a Comment