Recommended Sites

Hi-Ho Cherry-O Block

I've completed block #2 for my 2011 Alpine Quilt Group project quilt - the Game Quilt. You can see more and read more about the quilt project on Syd's Alpine Quilt Retreat Blog here.
This is my Hi-Ho Cherry-O block, which was fun and easy to put together. Syd's had great photos and instructions for making the trees.
I put little stop corners using some Sandy Klop fabric.
I opted to use cherry fabric instead of wool for the leaves/cherries. I'm going to use the pieces and cups from inside the Cherry-O game box and make a little bag for each game to house the pieces. Isn't this fabric cute with nests?
I had a little cherry decal that I sewed into the very center of the quilt. I wish the cherries were bigger but I think they add a cute touch.

-nanette

0 comments:

Post a Comment