Recommended Sites

March’s Craft Project: Spring Wreaths!

 

 

ucreatecraftwithme_thumb

 

When I asked you on Facebook what you wanted to create for March…most of you said something “springy”! We haven’t done anything with floral design yet and I thought a spring wreath would be PERFECT!!

Hang it on your front door, in front of a mirror, a smaller version on a wreath stand…so many possibilities!!

 

The tutorial…

 Spring Wreath by Stone Gable

Have you heard of Stone Gable? Yvonne has a gorgeous blog full of eye candy galore, delicious recipes, awesome advice, and many fabulous tutorials!

I’m very picky when it comes to wreaths for some reason, and I fell in love with this simple, beautiful version. Thank you to Yvonne for letting us use her tutorial for March!

Go crazy with your favorite flowers and color theme!

My front door is bare since I took down my grapevine heart so I need to get crackin’!!

 

Wanna Play? Everyone’s Invited!

Here are the simple rules:

1. Use this month’s tutorial

2.Take a photo of your finished wreath.

3. Email photo to ucreatecrafts@gmail.com and title it “Create With Me”. Make sure to include your name and/or link you want displayed!

5. Due date for photos is March 30th.

Have fun creating!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment