Recommended Sites

Baby Banner Quilt

I told you I had a quilt hanging at Quilt Market made from my latest pattern. It is called "Baby Banner". Banners of all types are really popular right now. I wanted to make a simple design that loosely represented a banner for a baby.
I used a brand new Riley Blake fabric just out by Shari from Doohikey Designs called "Hoo's in the Forest" for the Quilt Market version. I really like Shari's new fabric. It is very sweet with cute graphics of owls, baby deer, hedgehogs, and skunks.
I made the pattern originally for my twin grandnephews a few months back.And I made another version using Flower Sugar for my grandniece. It really is a simple quilt that works up fast.
I wrote "baby" on the Hoo's in the Forrest quilt to show that you can write a name or message on the banners.
I used out a different Riley Blake fabric with letters and fussy cut them to spell out Brady for one of the twins on this version. That was easy.
I have the pattern available now on my etsy shop by email PDF form. Riley Blake will be carrying the pattern in print form.

-nanette

0 comments:

Post a Comment