Recommended Sites

Fabric Friday with Red Rose Farm

I was lucky enough to spend time with the famous and lovely Elizabeth of The Late Bloomer. Elizabeth is funny and talented and I really enjoyed our time together after quilt market. Elizabeth created a beautiful fabric line called "Red Rose Farm".
I really love roses in fabric and Elizabeth's fabric is romantic and vintage sweet. Elizabeth sent me a fat quarter pack. Above are the blues.
Here are the greens. Great, huh. I really like the green and white print.
I think the pink is my favorite. They are the color of strawberry lemonade.
And these are the yellows. The roses are really vibrant and beautiful in her fabric and remind me of the roses in our tiny little front garden patch of my childhood home.

Thanks Elizabeth.

-nanette

0 comments:

Post a Comment