Recommended Sites

New Blog: Plucky Momo



plucky momo blog

I love to keep you updated on fun new blogs out in this creative world and even though this blog isn’t new, the name is! Do you all know Emilie from Emilie Handmade? Well, she decided to change the name to fit her “kooky” personality and I love it!

Meet. Emilie.
emilie plucky momo

“I have an unhealthy addiction to...

crafts

project runway

creme brulee

blogging

simple carbohydrates

indie music

I know every single word to every single song on the ABBA Gold album.

It's a crowning achievement of my life and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I believe that creating is good for the soul.”


Check out all of the creative goodness over at Plucky Momo…

Summer of Fun Printable Kit


silhouette charm bracelet


Knuffly Bunny Tutorial

I’m crazy about this children’s book!

Free Knuffle Bunny Pattern


picnic playmat tutorial

Emilie is always up to something fun be it sewing, home d├ęcor, parties, scrapbooking, and so much more!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment